- About Us
- Our Physicians
- Clinical Trials
- Patient Support
- Information About Cancer
- News Room
Teaching patients how to look their best. Please join us for our next meeting.
Click a physician's photo to view a detailed biography
• Undergraduate: Mississippi State University
• Medical School: University of Mississippi School of Medicine
• Internal Medicine Residency: University of Mississippi School of Medicine
• Fellowship: Rheumatology, University of Mississippi School of Medicine
• Specialty Boards: Board Certified in Rheumatology, Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Dr. Eddleman joined the Family Cancer Center in August 2011. Dr. Eddleman is board certified in Rheumatology and Internal Medicine, and is a member of the American Medical Association, the American College of Physicians, and the American College of Rheumatology. During his residency and fellowship, he received multiple awards that include: the All Star Resident Award, the Spirit of the Program Award, and the Internal Medicine In-Service Examination Award.
Dr. Eddleman was born in Greenville, MS. He and his wife, Beth, are the proud parents of 2 children. Outside of spending time with his family or involved with his medical practice, Dr. Eddleman enjoys hunting, fly fishing, and ministry activities with Young Life.