- About Us
- Our Physicians
- Clinical Trials
- Patient Support
- Information About Cancer
- News Room
Teaching patients how to look their best. Please join us for our next meeting.
Click a physician's photo to view a detailed biography
• Undergraduate: McGill University (Montréal, Québec)
• Medical School: McGill University
• Internship and Residency: Jewish General Hospital, McGill University
• Fellowship: Hematology and Medical Oncology, McGill University affiliated hospitals
• Specialty Boards: Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology
Dr. Gravenor joined the Family Cancer Center in 2000 and brings to the group a strong background in medical research. He has served as the principal investigator in over 20 Phase 3 clinical trials. He is also an active member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and is on two national committees.
Dr. Gravenor was born in Montréal, Québec, Canada and is the father of four children. Outside of spending time with his family or involved with his medical practice, Dr. Gravenor enjoys hockey, roller blading and enjoys spending time on the computer.