- About Us
- Our Physicians
- Clinical Trials
- Patient Support
- Information About Cancer
- News Room
Teaching patients how to look their best. Please join us for our next meeting.
Click a physician's photo to view a detailed biography
• Undergraduate: University of Mississippi
• Medical School: University of Mississippi
• Internship and Residency : Internal Medicine
• Fellowship: Medical Oncology, University of Mississippi
• Specialty Boards: Board Certified in Medical Oncology.
Dr. Morgan has been a member of ASCO since 1997. He served as chair of the Baptist North Baptist North Cancer Committee from 1998 to 2000. He currently is chair of the Baptist North Department of Medicine, as well as a member of the hospital’s Medical Executive Committee and the Mississippi Tumor Registry Board. He has been a member of the Mississippi Oncology Society since 1993.
He and his wife, Leigh Ann, have three children Ryan, 13, Emily, 11 and Joshua, 9. Dr. Morgan enjoys playing tennis and basketball. Combining his love for Ole Miss, his passion for basketball with his professional skills, Dr Morgan serves as team physician for the Lady Rebel basketball team.