- About Us
- Our Physicians
- Clinical Trials
- Patient Support
- Information About Cancer
- News Room
Teaching patients how to look their best. Please join us for our next meeting.
Click a physician's photo to view a detailed biography
• Undergraduate: University of Mississippi, Oxford
• Medical School: University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson
• Internship and Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Mississippi Medical Center
• Fellowships: Hematology/Oncology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
• Specialty Boards: Board Certified in Medical Oncology, Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Dr. Wilson joined the Family Cancer Center in 2004. Prior to joining the Center, Dr. Wilson was an Assistant Professor in the Hematology/Oncology Division at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. He was a Chief Fellow in Hematology/Oncology at UTSW from 2001 to 2002. Dr. Wilson has a special interest in breast cancer care, although his practice is not limited to that area.
Dr. Wilson and his wife, Julie, have two children, Paschal Wilson III and Caroline Wilson. Julie Wilson also works at the Family Cancer Center in Oxford, coordinating clinical trials at that office. Dr. Wilson is an avid supporter of Ole Miss athletics, and enjoys music and exploring Mississippi back roads during his free time.